Cinedecks support a broad range of features, most of which carry across between all models but there are differences.
Browse through each section to view the capability differences between the Cinedeck models.
- RXa – Secondary Video Outputs **
- RXb – JPEG 2000 Option requires license option and GPU option **
- RXc – GPU Option (Required for JPEG 2000 or 4K/UHD recording) **
- RXd – Network Card Option **
- RXe – 4K/UHD recording option is restricted to H.264 and requires GPU option **
- ** Note: RX2 has one available PCIe slot, only one option card can be installed