Cinedeck’s customised Ingest System has allowed SINTEF Ocean to protect the precious nature of its investigations in ship hydrodynamics.
SINTEF Ocean is one of the most crucial and forward-thinking centers for Cinedeck systems, providing a vital source of maritime research and focusing on the leading investigations in ship hydrodynamics. With these investigations producing precious results, a customized system was needed. As such, the objective was to implement a system that would accurately and efficiently record hydrodynamic phenomena test results; with the overall intention being to power the development of marine and maritime industries.
Cinedeck offered a customized product based on their Ingest System, which uses the following features:
- Customizable additions to Cinedeck’s systems include video burn-ins, metadata and XMLs alongside other specialities on request.
- Easily customizable user interface access for efficiently defining permissions, granting access and allowing view-only access to test results.
- User interface allows for compatibility with legacy peripherals and the ability to future proof the ingest process for faster and more reliable access to results.
- Cinedeck caters to critical documentation scenarios, with IRIG-B timecode, multi-channel lossless JPEG2000 and H.264 encoding at the forefront of the systems’ unique qualities.
- With the service portal, you’ll receive unlimited access to current and past requests and be provided with a direct line of communication with the team.
- The future-proof and high-end quality of this tailored system offers seamless integration into a wide variety of vector workflows.
- Customization and unique tailoring allows for a one-size fits all approach to ingest systems in the government, technology and science vectors without compromising on quality.
- Accurate and tailored system interfaces provide the ultimate and optimized technological experience for scientific exploration vectors.
- Reliable and easy-access support with reviewing, distributing and archiving of scientific documentation and analysis.
- Optimized media handling and segmented documentation for easy management of results.