Every cineXtools feature and option at 85% off.
This is an overview video demo of cineXtools that will run about 20min. If you prefer to skip around, please see below:
- 02:30: Video Insert Edit demo
- 04:00: Supported Codecs, Wrappers, and Resolutions
- 04:30: cineXplugins demo in Avid MC
- 07:50: AS11 metadata edits
- 09:10: MOV metadata editor
- 10:45: CC Editor
- 13:35: Audio Versioning
- 15:15: Trim Extend and Ripple
- 17:10: cineX API and real-life use case scenario
- 18:45: Cinedeck HW as deck replacement – SDI to file
quick start Single Insert
quick start multi insert
quick start insert media
NEW - REMOTE INSERT
H.264 + cineXtranscoder
cineXtools video tutorials are grouped into three sections. Each group describes the way that cineXtools handles editing your file.
INSERT EDIT TOOLS
- Add or Remove Blacks
- Cut and Paste Insert Edit (per data track)
- Ripple Edit: move frames up or down the timeline if the new insert piece is longer than the original
Note: this video does not have audio.