Are you a content producer who exports from non-linear video editing systems? Now, you can apply video insert-edits to your ProRes master files immediately! No more file preparation delays!
Partnering with various NLEs, we've made delivering ProRes files even simpler. You no longer need to waste hours re-creating program files to fix minor issues or to add an audio mix to a locked video. Now, you can export an 'insertable' Padded ProRes file straight from your preferred video editing software. (Learn more about re-wrapping ProRes here).
Which NLEs support exporting an "insertable" ProRes file?
- Avid Media Composer - AMA plugin through Cinedeck
- Adobe Premiere (Media Encoder) - Plugin through Cinedeck
- Autodesk Flame and Smoke - available in the 2018 release
- DaVinci Resolve - v.14
- FilmLight Baselight v.5 (newly added!)
The basic Adobe and Avid Plugins are free. If you would like to have one or both of them, fill out the form below:
You’ll be directed to the download form after you submit the form.
Note: You can install these plugins on systems running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer. Avid and Adobe systems running on Windows are not licensed by Apple to support ProRes. So, our ProRes plugins also cannot operate on Windows.
Download AMA Plugin for Media Composer
Download Adobe Premiere Plugin
Make sure to delete all markers before exporting using Cinedeck's AMA ProRes Exporter. Not deleting the markers prior to exports sometimes causes audio corruption where the marker is located for the last track of audio in your file. We are working address this issue in the next release.
1) Export to a ProRes file without flattening your sequence.
2) Cinedeck's ProRes AMA Exporter is 30% ~ 35% faster than Avid's native ProRes exporter.