Whether or not you have a current support contract, Cinedeck will help in the best way possible with your RMA.
- Contact Cinedeck through the Support Form
- We will reply back within 24 hours hours, but usually much sooner
- A support specialist will help you troubleshoot your unit by email and phone
- If the item requires a parts replacement, Cinedeck may ask you to fill out an RMA request form.
- An RMA # will be assigned and emailed to you with instructions on where to return.
Unit Under Support
Your support contract entitles you to receive priority support.
If you need to return your unit for repair, Cinedeck will:
- Attempt to troubleshoot remotely
- If this fails, then your unit will need to be shipped back to our HQ or delivered locally if local support is available
- The unit will be evaluated and parts replaced if necessary within 5 business days from receipt of unit.
- The unit will be shipped back to you at our expense.
Unit Out of Support
An out of support unit will undergo a similar process to a unit with a current support contract. However, shipping charges both ways will be the responsibility of the owner and also a parts and labor charge will apply.
An estimate of parts of labor will be supplied prior to any work done on your unit.