WILL IT WORK WITH MY CAMERA
Currently Cinedeck systems supports cameras that output via 3G HDSDI, HDMI, or LAN, including, but not limited to, the following tested cameras:
- ARRI - D-21/ALEXA/ALEXA PLUS ( HD only )
- CANON - XLH1S, XF305, C300
- CINEFLEX V14 HD
- HITACHI - SK-HD200
- PANASONIC - HPX3700, AF100
- PANAVISION - Genesis
- PHANTOM - Flex, HD Gold
- RED – ONE (720p tap for on-set monitoring), EPIC, SCARLET-X
- SILICON IMAGING - SI-2K ( with SI-2K Option )
- SONY – F1500, F950, F900, EX1R, EX320, F23, F35, FS100, PVM- 320, PMW-35, PMW-F3 (including S-LOG option)
- WEISSCAM - HS2 ( HD only )
Analog support (component and composite) is also available. Support for the SI-2K Mini is available via the SI-2K Option.
Cinedeck supports most common SD and HD formats
HD Format Support
720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080p50, 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94, 1080i60, and 1080p60.
SD Format Support
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/23.98 NTSC and 480p.
Additionally, Cinedeck systems do realtime up/down/cross conversion with hardware de-interlacing and 3:2 pulldown removal, and 23.98-->59i on playout options.